Staying safe in an online world
We welcomed Jonathan Taylor to Hilden Grange to provide the Prep-School with key information of how to stay safe in the online world.
Jonathan talked to Years 3 – 8 discussing topics such as;
- - Keeping personal information safe.
- - Being aware of how people can abuse chat systems.
- - Getting parents involved with children’s online presence.
- - Having the confidence to Stop, Block and Tell if children see something they are uncomfortable with.
- - The importance of turning off GPS at home.
In the evening Jonathan also shared how parents can get involved with their children’s online presence and the importance of staying up to date on the ever changing online world.